Dr Richika Sahay Shukla
Infertility (IVF) Specialist & Gynae Laparoscopic surgeon
MBBS, DNB (Obst & Gynec), MNAMS, MRCOG (London-UK), Fellow IVF, Fellow MAS.
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi & Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Hi, I’m Dr Richika Sahay Shukla.
I am a qualified and experienced fertility specialist and Gynec-Laparoscopic surgeon. I’m also a Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility (IVF-ICSI) sub-specialist, making me uniquely qualified to manage infertility and hormonal issues.
I believe in a holistic and integrative approach to health and have a particular interest in the impact of nutrition, lifestyle and environment on reproductive health.
I help patients make sustained positive lifestyle changes to enhance their reproductive health.
How India IVF Clinic is Different from Other Fertility Centers:
- We spend in infrastructure development, machinery, equipment & research rather than costly TV & Media advertising.
- We use high end & costly, Medicines and Consumables for high success rate, patient safety & minimum side-effects.
- Several ongoing Research projects for poor egg reserve, low sperm count and failed IVF cases.
- Our Research work acknowledged by international organizations such as ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- During your entire journey with us you will be seen by our director Dr Richika Sahay right from OPD consultation to OT procedure.
Who & When should one contact us:
- Need personalised ivf cycle management
- If you have low egg reserve and advised donor eggs BUT you want baby with your own DNA.
- If you have low sperm count and advised sperm donor BUT you want baby with your own DNA.
- Multiple implantation failures advised surrogacy BUT you want to carry your baby for 9 months.
- If you need a donor egg here sperm BUT you want your baby to be exactly like you.
- If you have 8-10 repeated failed IVF and you have become hopeless.
- If your case is complicated or you have co-morbid medical or surgical conditions for which no IVF center is doing your case.
Things You should Know before Choosing a IVF Clinic in India !
- In Delhi alone, out of the 300 clinics, only 39 are registered with the ICMR (Indian Council For Medical Research)
- Majority run by unqualified practitioners, freelancer embryologists, and substandard infrastructure.
- Services are not regulated, and the quality of treatment is variable
- Almost All childless couples are told false success rate figures by the Test Tube Baby Centres. These figures are wrong & highly inflated.
- childless couples can’t decide where to go as they do not know what to look for in an Test Tube Baby Centre or Test Tube Baby Doctor
- couples do not understand what treatment is best for them due to complicated Packages & Poor Counselling at Fertility Clinics
- High Hidden Cost that are not explained initially by Test Tube Baby Centres.
- childless couples are not explained the reasons for failure & future course of treatment for success by Test Tube Baby Centres.
Why India IVF Clinic is Your Best Chance to Experience Motherhood
- Test Tube Baby Cost: Highly affordable Test Tube Baby treatment, No Hidden Cost
- Many unbelievable amazing success stories
- Good IVF Success Rates even in previously failed Cases
- Highly skilled team of Test Tube Baby Doctors, Embryologists & Counsellors lead by IVF specialist formerly at AIIMS & Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- International Treatment Protocols: Evidence based Test Tube Baby Treatment; Centre of Excellence for Training & Research.
- World class infrastructure; State of the art equipment & technology
- Individualized care with Compassion, Accountability & Transparency .
- Comprehensive Fertility Treatment under one Roof
- 0% EMI loan facility available.