Dr Richika Sahay Shukla
Infertility (IVF) Specialist & Gynae Laparoscopic surgeon
MBBS, DNB (Obst & Gynec), MNAMS, MRCOG (London-UK), Fellow IVF, Fellow MAS.
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi & Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr Richika Sahay Shukla
Hi, I’m Dr Richika Sahay Shukla.
I am a qualified and experienced fertility specialist and Gynec-Laparoscopic surgeon. I’m also a Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility (IVF-ICSI) sub-specialist, making me uniquely qualified to manage infertility and hormonal issues.
I believe in a holistic and integrative approach to health and have a particular interest in the impact of nutrition, lifestyle and environment on reproductive health.
I help patients make sustained positive lifestyle changes to enhance their reproductive health.
In 2000, I graduated from my medical school with a gold medal and after many years of further study and practice, I co-founded India IVF Clinic
In 2018, I was also awarded the Best young IVF Specialist award .
I love being a holistic and integrative fertility specialist. I want people to lead healthy lives. I enjoy helping them to improve their lifestyle and create health-promoting home and work environments.
I’m committed to sharing my knowledge and enjoy teaching. I also love to give my patients a look at the latest evidence with my informative and entertaining videos. I am active in the media, appearing on radio, TV, and in print, discussing fertility issues. I regularly speak at conferences and seminars. This section highlights the articles and appearances I make across the country.
When I’m not helping patients, I love to be involved in the community and help disadvantaged women.
Our Clinics are Sanitized and Checked For Your Safety
We are Open Now. Our Clinics are Sanitized and Checked for Your Safety.
Things You should Know before Choosing a IVF Clinic in India !
- In Delhi alone, out of the 300 clinics, only 39 are registered with the ICMR (Indian Council For Medical Research)
- Majority run by unqualified practitioners, freelancer embryologists, and substandard infrastructure.
- Services are not regulated, and the quality of treatment is variable
- Almost All childless couples are told false success rate figures by the Test Tube Baby Centres. These figures are wrong & highly inflated.
- childless couples can’t decide where to go as they do not know what to look for in an Test Tube Baby Centre or Test Tube Baby Doctor
- couples do not understand what treatment is best for them due to complicated Packages & Poor Counselling at Fertility Clinics
- High Hidden Cost that are not explained initially by Test Tube Baby Centres.
- childless couples are not explained the reasons for failure & future course of treatment for success by Test Tube Baby Centres.
Why India IVF Clinic is Your Best Chance to Experience Motherhood
- Test Tube Baby Cost: Highly affordable Test Tube Baby treatment, No Hidden Cost
- Many unbelievable amazing success stories
- Good IVF Success Rates even in previously failed Cases
- Highly skilled team of Test Tube Baby Doctors, Embryologists & Counsellors lead by IVF specialist formerly at AIIMS & Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- International Treatment Protocols: Evidence based Test Tube Baby Treatment; Centre of Excellence for Training & Research.
- World class infrastructure; State of the art equipment & technology
- Individualized care with Compassion, Accountability & Transparency .
- Comprehensive Fertility Treatment under one Roof
- 0% EMI loan facility available.
How India IVF Clinic is Different from Other Fertility Centers:
- We spend in infrastructure development, machinery, equipment & research rather than costly TV & Media advertising.
- We use high end & costly, Medicines and Consumables for high success rate, patient safety & minimum side-effects.
- Several ongoing Research projects for poor egg reserve, low sperm count and failed IVF cases.
- Our Research work acknowledged by international organizations such as ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- During your entire journey with us you will be seen by our director Dr Richika Sahay right from OPD consultation to OT procedure.
Who & When should one contact us:
- Need personalised ivf cycle management
- If you have low egg reserve and advised donor eggs BUT you want baby with your own DNA.
- If you have low sperm count and advised sperm donor BUT you want baby with your own DNA.
- Multiple implantation failures advised surrogacy BUT you want to carry your baby for 9 months.
- If you need a donor egg here sperm BUT you want your baby to be exactly like you.
- If you have 8-10 repeated failed IVF and you have become hopeless.
- If your case is complicated or you have co-morbid medical or surgical conditions for which no IVF center is doing your case.