Endometriosis Symptoms & Treatment
Book a Free Consultation
Call Us: 08069169027
For Quick Assistance:
About Dr. Richika Sahay Shukla
MBBS (Gold Medalist), Infertility (IVF) Specialist & Gynae Laparoscopic surgeon, DNB (Obst & Gynec), MNAMS, MRCOG (London-UK), Fellow IVF, Fellow MAS
I’ve been helping increase the chances of pregnancy through technology, knowledge and skill.
- Performed 10000 + IVF Procedures
- 2500+ Deliveries
- Awarded by ‘the Best young IVF Specialist award ’
At India IVF with our ability, passion and cutting-edge technology we fulfill our promise of providing the best IVF care, because every pregnancy matters.
As a wife and a mother, I understand the importance of family
I’m passionate about empowering women to make informed decisions about their fertility future and most of all, I’m passionate about helping you to fulfill you dream to conceive.
Endometriosis: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
Book Free Consultation:
Endometriosis occurs when tissue that normally grows in the uterus implants and grows in other locations. This extra tissue growth — and the surgical removal of it — can cause scarring, which may obstruct the tube and keep the egg and sperm from uniting. It can also affect the lining of the uterus, disrupting implantation of the fertilized egg. The condition also seems to affect fertility in less-direct ways, such as damage to the sperm or egg.
Uterine or cervical causes
Several uterine or cervical causes can impact fertility by interfering with implantation or increasing the likelihood of a miscarriage.
- Benign polyps or tumors (fibroids or myomas) are common in the uterus, and some types can impair fertility by blocking the fallopian tubes or by disrupting implantation. However, many women who have fibroids or polyps can become pregnant.
- Endometriosis scarring or inflammation within the uterus can disrupt implantation.
- Uterine abnormalities present from birth, such as an abnormally shaped uterus, can cause problems becoming or remaining pregnant.
- Cervical stenosis, a cervical narrowing, can be caused by an inherited malformation or damage to the cervix.
- Sometimes the cervix can’t produce the best type of mucus to allow the sperm to travel through the cervix into the uterus.
Our Expert Speaks
IVF SUCCESS RATES
Why Patients Prefer India IVF Clinic For In Vitro Fertilization?
Call Us Today for FREE Consultations
Expertise in Treatment of
Why Patients Prefer India IVF Clinic?
WORLD CLASS TREATMENT
Most advance US FDA approved equipments with qualified and well trained staff.
NABH, ICMAR & FRRO ACCREDITED
Government accredited IVF fertility clinic with centers in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Gwalior and other cities.
CASHLESS AND 0% EMI FACILITY
Cashless Treatment Facility available for individuals and corporates*
Advanced, Secure And Affordable IVF Treatment in Delhi NCR India.
IndiaIVF is an Govt. of India by PCPNDT & ICMR accredited IVF care organization, a mark of excellence in patient care and quality – powered by a state of the art facility with experienced and skilled medical professionals.
IVF Success Stories
Our IVF Centres
Battle-Tested And Proven Resultss
We don’t just talk – We deliver